[OMC-Boats] FW: Trailer bearings

From: Don Mandelas <dmandelas@...>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 11:34:45 -0700

I am forwarding this message for Richard.

Thanks Richard for your input and part numbers.

Don.

From: rllibby@...
To: dmandelas@...
Subject: Trailer bearings
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 12:25:09 +0000

Don, I joined the OMC group over a year ago and still can't figure out how to post to the group so I've contacted you directly. You may want to post these numbers in the group so others have the info. I replaced the bearings on my trailer last year. Mine was a 19' model B969A trailer. Regardless I think the axles are all the same it's just different sized tires were used. I may be wrong but that's what I "think". Anyway, for that particular trailer the numbers are

Timken
          Bearing L44649
          Race L44610

The seal I remember having a problem finding the exact one but Motion Industries out in Rockdale Illinois had 2 other numbered seals that were very similar and I selected one of those to use and it's been fine. The seals were a different depth and I used a much thinner one. I bought a complete set of bearings to bring with me just in case because I was traveling over a 1000 miles. I didn't need them so they are sitting on the shelf. I think they were somewhere around $60 for the set but I'd have to find the receipt to be sure. I'm open to offers. haha Richard
http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID27925::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:032010_1