Re: [OMC-Boats] Trailer Bearings

From: BC Howk <bchowk@...>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 16:59:41 -0500 (CDT)
Don,

A couple years ago I replaced the origional wheels on mine with some new steel wheels and still have the origional tortion bar set up.

I did this so I would'nt have to deal with odd ball 9 ply tires that need to be special ordered...also like the look of the new steel wheels that are also plentiful and cheap...had to take the hubs to get machined down a little etc.etc. (but that is another discussion)

To your question, when I did the new wheels and tires, my local tire shop replaced the origional bearings...no problem, so I'm certain they are standard sizes.......sorry to report I do not know what they are though.

Cheers,
B.C.