Re: [OMC-Boats] '66 Sportsman - in the middle of nowhere

From: Peter Crowl <finboats@...>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 17:25:02 -0600

Wel that's what I'm thinking...people in the midstates might have either run
them into the ground - so to speak - and replaced them long ago - or they're
not inclined to replace them at all.
On our little lake there were at least 5 as of 1970...so people were buying
them.
It's just interesting to observe.

P.