Re: [OMC-Boats] Avert Your Eyes!

From: BC Howk <bchowk@...>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 18:49:06 -0500 (CDT)

Interesting.....wonder why the same boat is listed in Medford , OR and Los Angeles CA???? Also find it interesting that folks are out there using list memeber pictures for their adds and even pointing people to gull-wing.net but am fairly certain these are not list MEMBERS selling thair boats...Are some of these add from ya'll out there? Gotta say I was thinkin about that '70 for a brief second as a parts boat...alas where to put it though, only enough driveway for one....and am even more warry now that I've seen it listed in more than one state.

Cheers,
B.C.