Re: [OMC-Boats] Sightings

From: Andy Perakes <aperakes@...>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 11:27:35 -0500 (EST)

Man, I just hate seeing these boats sitting in a field uncovered and left there to rot.  That Reveler looks like its had some hefty repairs, but I'm still tempted to check it out as a parts boat.  Unfortuantely I have no place to store another boat, but....  If any of you folks on the list are interested in exploring "opportunities" with this boat, let me know.  Its only about an hour drive and I wouldn't mind an early season trip to Cabela's (near there) to at least check it out.  I could go Saturday morning, but need to know asap to make arrangements.

Thanks for the look, Peter!