Re: [OMC-Boats] Captain Hook

From: BLDFW <bldfw@...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 08:22:33 -0800 (PST)

On my boat, I didn't like the way the side rollers were indenting the hull and given how much a two axle trailer can hop around under bad road conditions, I didn't want to further exacerbate an already questionable condition so I opted to install carpeted bunks in lieu of rollers.  The boat centers itself usually before I'm at the top of the ramp.

-Bill
Dallas, TX
1970 Evinrude Explorer - 155 Buick V6 - OMC Sterndrive
http://www.photobucket.com/evinrude_explorer