[OMC-Boats] Captain Hook

From: Peter Crowl <finboats@...>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 22:29:48 -0700

I awoke to a nasty head cold and was good for nothing all day - except
noodling around the 'net. Something I read on Lee's site in the OMC Trailers
section caught my eye .. "*relatively poor hull support via minimum roller
coverage"*
* *
I'm well aware of hull damage that results from a boat sitting improperly
supported on a trailer or lift. IME rollers are worse at causing damage
than bunks.

Is this a problem on the OMC hulls or are they so well built that it isn't
much of an issue?
Is it more prevalent on factory trailers vs aftermarket - or vice versa -
or the same? If deflection has occurred in your hull have you been able to
correct it?
Since I'm in the shopping phase of this journey any input will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks!

Peter
With a head full of Benedryl