Re: [OMC-Boats] carb question....bittersweet weekend outing

From: Andy Perakes <aperakes@...>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 19:37:00 -0400

There's really nothing to go bad on a thermocouple so about the only common
problem is entering the wrong calibration in the indicator. That's not
likely since you're seeing numbers that sound about right (generally you'd
see things well out of whack over a range). Since I'm already late getting
in the water this year, I probably won't get around to investigating a
back-up gauge until the fall or winter, but I'll pass along anything
interesting.

Thanks. Fortunately I work for Ford and we're making some good things
happen, but with suppliers going bankrupt on what seems a daily basis we're
all affected somehow.