[OMC-Boats] gear vendors overdrive for sale and more

From: mark <ccpanel@...>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:29:56 -0700 (PDT)

hey guys-wife just had major hospital bills and im clearing house. ive gotta raise a ton of cash in the next few months...

right now ive got a gear vendors with ford C6 adapter and all controls, a few suburbans, um... some trucks,
a 2wd GM NV4500 thats brand new rebuilt.

all my truck/sub stuff is 47-54/5 GM truck dont have any ford or dodge parts and nothing earlier. i do have a few 55-59 GM truck parts but not too many.

ive got a few transfer cases, a tranny or 2, some open driveshaft 3spds, a shopsmith, um... i cant garuntee i have it all but ask.

no sub seats-sorry, and i cant part out subs unless the price is right as its impossible to sell a stripped sub/truck for anything more than scrap.
thanks
Mark

email me directly as to not clutter up the mailing list. i will send phone number. i can ship but prefer to do cash in person for your sake and mine.