Re: [OMC-Boats] 68 Evinrude Sportsman 155 with short shaft OMC stringerdrive

From: Scott Veazie <scottveazie@...>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 10:33:51 -0700

I decided to try having one of the three props I have (all 14x17) repitched to 19" and cupped. Hopefully that will help out, I also am going to borrow a 14x20" from someone to try out. I used dolefins on my Seasport when I had it, and I liked what they did versus when I tried the boat without. Without them it tended to cavitate and blowout in addition to taking a while to get up on plane. And that was a boat with a stock and correct drive.

~Scott