[OMC-Boats] Subject: Reverse works great, but...

From: Micah Donahue <mdonahue@...>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 12:02:22 -0400

Lee --
Thx. Just wanted to confirm that test point. I was mainly making sure
the shift wire test was to be done at that point in the wiring.

Good news -- we are running on OMC Premium Blend (checked the bottle).
So that also explains why reverse works so well. My guess is a broken
spring. Off it goes to the boat docs at Tri-Town Marine in Harrington,
ME...

Thanks,
-Micah