[OMC-Boats] Engine color

From: mckeown <mckeown@...>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 10:56:55 -0500

Has anybody successfully duplicated the OMC 155 engine color? My '71
Gull-Wing is a sort of baby blue which is similar to a couple of GM colors
(Pontiac V8 light blue and a later GM corporate blue). From some of the
gallery pics on this site I suspect the same color may have been used for
several years. Any good sources for said paint in a spray can?

I'd love to clean up my intake manifold and make it look more presentable
while I have the carb off for rebuilding.

Bob