[omc-boats] Serial number on 1963 OMC 17' Dual Deluxe

From: Rodney Stevenson <rod102@...>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 12:14:24 -0600

I noticed on phil's site that the 1963 Dual Deluxe only came in tawny beige. Is this true? I have a supposedly 1963 Omc Dual Deluxe that is bimini blue. That is what the titles say, but can't find the id plate on the boat. Can anyone tell me where to look? I have looked in all the usual places, but the OMC literature I have doesn't tell me where to look. Also it doesn't have any 1963 model boats. it starts with 1964. Also if anyone has a 1963 could they tell me what the s/n usually starts with? thanks Rodney.
rod102@...