Re: Re: [omc-boats] New tires for 16' trailers

From: tpaquette@...
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 14:35:06 -0500

I use the Carlise tire 6.9 x 6-9 and it works great. If it were me and you could get the tire and rims I would go that route. Some of the old rims were split rims and you may not get anyone to mount them. Not sure of your bolt pattern. Mine is four lug. The rim hole distance sounds about right. Why don't you get the seller to measure for you.