[omc-boats] hello from new member

From: neal maschke <caddimax@...>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 23:19:17 -0500

Hi members of the omc boat group let me introduce my self , my name is Neal Maschke of West Chicago , Illinois and I own a 1968 Johnson Surfer 19' with the original trailer. I've been fixing up since last year and getting to the point to put it in the water this summer. At this time I really don't need any parts but I've been looking for the ball gears on ebay and cant find them. They are worn but not that bad. I am also looking for the top bows to put back on. The boat is stored in wisconsin so I can travel to find them. Id also like to have the original dealership sales brochure. I hope to chat with you all and see you around. Neal