Re: [omc-boats] Anyone running battery switches, isolators, or combiners?

From: lib1@...
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 07:23:23 -0700

A little time with Google found these Prestolite Parts:
http://www.barsanco.com/MembersArea/barsanco_prestolite_alternator_p.asp

Looks like they carry the part you broke as well as the brushes. Also
interesting is regulators which feature adjustable voltages.
I've wondered how the stock 14.2 V regulator will due on AGM or Gel
batteries?

Lee