Re: [omc-boats] Anyone running battery switches, isolators, or combiners?

From: Andy Perakes <aperakes@...>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 21:42:42 -0500

Yup, they sure are nice. My alternator died a few years ago and I found
parts were pretty much impossible to come by. At least that goes for the
rotor I needed to make mine functional again, but you might have better luck
finding brushes. I bought one of the new alternators with an integrated
voltage regulator and so far it has worked just fine and it was a whole lot
cheaper than the prices I was hearing if I could find any NOS
alternators/parts.