[omc-boats] Hi

From: Thomas Klauber <tklauber@...>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 21:46:12 -0500

Hi Lee and all. There are no good dead battery stories (an oxymoron). I have the switch under the dash to the Rogue and use it and I think it keeps the battery "fresher" if that makes any sense. I have one of those battery deals too and maybe I should carry it along also. I bought a used Prestolite off ebay the other day. I will use it as a spare. I guess I should test it also. Lots of stuff on ebay going cheap. We are witnessing the end of an era but the equipment is so sturdy that it is hard to let it go for the new stuff. TK