Re: [omc-boats] Re: 71 Johnson Surfer in the shop

From: Glenn Halweg <glennhalweg@...>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 12:11:37 -0500

Hello Lee,

I bought one of those on eBay from seller jacksmarine. I noticed he, she put
another one up for auction a week later possible they have more. Their
auction said clearing out thousands of parts. Here's the address for their
eBay store

http://tinyurl.com/8jdqz

I also know of a person that used an automotive anti-freeze tee on the top
of the engine successfully.

Glenn