Re: [omc-boats] Re: 71 Johnson Surfer in the shop

From: LeeHazen@...
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 10:56:03 EDT

Guys,

I'm on the way to Gallatin in a few minutes with my 71 Johnson Surfer in tow
to have new intake manifold gaskets installed. Once that is done, I'll
have to put oil and engine flush in the engine and run it to flush the engine.

Then, I'll change the oil and filter and hope the water in the oil problem is
solved.

Does anyone have a flush adapter that fits on the side of the tilt swivel that
allows the engine to be run out of the water ? I need to buy one or make one.

Have a great July 4th weekend everyone - - -

Lee Hazen, Old Hickory Lake, Hendersonville, TN