Re: [omc-boats] Re: 71 Johnson Surfer in the shop

From: LeeHazen@...
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 16:45:49 EDT

In a message dated 7/1/05 12:14:39 PM Central Daylight Time,
glennhalweg@... writes:

<< I bought one of those on eBay from seller jacksmarine. >>

Thanks Glenn !

I just sent them an email inquiring about obtaining one.

Boy, my Jeep Cherokee with 4.0 L engine had its' hands full towing that
Surfer on the Johnson trailer up to the auto shop that does my car
repairs. No problems pulling it in the yard with 4 WD. I bought the Jeep
about 2 months ago from a friend who was getting a new truck. I'll use it
for local running around and for pulling neighbor's boats in and out of the
lake.
It's perfect for towing with 4WD.

Lee