[omc-boats] RE: omc-boats-digest V1 #254

From: joe sibilia <joesibilia@...>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 14:03:48 -0500

According to the literature I have, the 16 foot hull weighs 810 lbs. Adding
another 400 lbs or so for the motor, plus fuel, gear, and the trailer
weight, should give you a reasonable guess. May want to add 10% or 15% to
the total for good measure.

I'm thinking this is finally the year for my Sweet 16 to make it in the
water...still lots of work to do. I believe I located a good vintage 75 hp
for her thanks to some great folks from the Antique Outboard Club who set up
a tent anually at the Antique and Classic Boat Festival in St. Michaels, Md.
  If any of you attend this event e-mail me. Perhaps we can get an OMC
corral allocated to us.

Good luck with your projects, and good boating!

Joe