RE: [omc-boats] RE: omc-boats-digest V1 #254

From: Ian Torrey <itorrey@...>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:27:40 -0500

Thanks for all of the info. We're going in to negotiate the final deal on an
'05 Odyssey this week, and have decided to go with the full Honda towing
package (incl. tranny and power steering cooler). This will bring the towing
capacity up to 3500 lbs with no warranty concerns.

Good luck with the Sweet 16. I'd say 'I'll race you' into the water, but at
this pace mine'll be a Smithsonian piece before I get her launched ;-).
Gonna try to at least get the motor wired, started and take it for a test
ride this summer.

Ian