[omc-boats] St Michaels Show

From: David Avedesian <david.avedesian@...>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 07:35:21 -0500

Joe Sibilia:

I have a Sweet 16 that I have restored/repaired for the fourth and with
hope final time. I would be very much in showing the boat at the St.
Michaels show. I am also a member of the CB antique and classic boats.

If there is more interest to show, please include me.

David Avedesian
Silver Spring, MD
301 938 1811 cell