RE: [omc-boats] Tow Vehicles

From: Phil Budne <phil>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 12:50:31 -0500 (EST)

Greg Van Vliet wrote:

> BTW . . . Phil - I've been meaning to send a message regarding the
> classification of some of the boats on the website. In particular, my boat
> and Scott Horn's are currently located with the Johnson Revellers but our
> decks and winshields are quite different from the Reveller. Mine has been
> noted as being identified as a Johnson "Deluxe" and I think this is
> incorrect. I'd sure like to know what my boat should be really be called!

Lee Shuster has done a great job of making sense of US models (see
http://hhscott.com/evinrude/all_omc_boats.htm) but information about
Canadian models (which I think you said yours was) is spotty at best.

Peter Bilecki seemed to know something about them, but I don't think
he's on the list anymore (I just checked with 411.ca, and it found a P
Bilecki in Whitefish Ontario at 705-866-1339)

Any information from the metal plates in/on the hull would be of
interest, especially the model number.