Re: [omc-boats] Suitability for Water-Skiing

From: Paul Hamilton <phamilton@...>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 18:10:21 -0500

David,

Regarding parts and repairs, what can you tell me about the bilge pump on the 155? Does it require a specific replacement or might a number of pumps be suitable? Someone within easy driving distance has a 66 Playmate with 90 hp i/o that he is parting out. Do you know if any of the accessories (tilt/trim motor, outdrive etc.) are the same units as found on the 155? If so I thought I might pick up a few parts to have around. Thanks.

Paul