OMC BOATS - Sweet 16 load capacity & towing weight

From: Greg Van Vliet <gvanvliet@...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:58:08 -0700

Thanks to Bob H and Mike Stevesand for the comments regarding stability.
 Mike mentioned that 5 persons is the max that he'd consider carry on
board. To be clear, I don't plan on ever carrying more than 5 passengers
(my wife and 4 kids). Right now my kids have a combined weight of about
160 lbs. I figure that if I base the total payload on being equal to 4
average adults I'll be safe. Does anyone know if there is a published max
capacity for the Sweet 16? For that matter, here's a couple of other
questions:

1) Does anyone have any owner's manual literature for the Sweet 16 and/or
the 1964 Johnson/Evinrude 90hp outboard?
2) What is the height from the floor deck to the top of the original size
seat (seat bottom, not back)?
3) Does anyone know the approximate weight of the Sweet 16 (either "dry
weight" or "wet" trailered weight?
4) Mike - your photos on the OMC web site of your "first happy day" :-)
show a fairly small looking trailer. Do you still have that same trailer
and do you drive any long distances with it?

Thanks again to everyone for your help.

Greg Van Vliet
gvanvliet@...