RE: OMC BOATS - Sweet 16 load capacity & towing weight

From: Greg Van Vliet <gvanvliet@...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 16:16:45 -0700

Am I missing something? I see the photo of the trailer capacity but I
can't make out any of the writing on it. Is this what you were refering
to? If you (or anyone else) have an actual boat owner's manual would it be
possible to get a copy of it? Scanned images sent by email would be
awesome, or regular mail would be great also.

Rregards,
Greg.