[OMC-Boats] Evinrude Rub Rail (Blue)

From: d m <warriors100@...>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 18:49:27 -0700

What is the going rate for vintage Evinrude Rub Rail (Blue Color for 67 sportsman)?

Have we ever discussed this issue or resolved the shortage problem?

I know of a Evinrude boat that would make a good parts boat.
I would like to buy the whole boat for my myself,
But the cost of the parts boat is more than I want to spend.

The Rub Blue rub rail on this boat looks to be in good condition.

What would someone else be willing to pay for this Blue Rub Rail?

D.M.