Re: [OMC-Boats] oh happy day

From: Scott Veazie <scottveazie@...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 13:41:55 -0700

Good to hear J.D.! I've been out twice, once I had the original coil fail, the second time was fine except for one tiny stumble. Probably time to clean the tank's filter. I also had my single-lever control's switch fail in the driveway, glad it happened there. Needless to say, it would not shift anymore so I went back to the original push buttons. Might just leave it that way.

As far as tachs go, mine too reads high, around 1500 at idle and I KNOW it's not there. Redlines at cruise but I know what over 5000 sounds like. Can these be re-calibrated?

~Scott