Re: [OMC-Boats] spark

From: jd <jdood@...>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 09:52:49 -0700

So with a Pertronix system installed - assumably a beefier system than
plain old points - do you still need the ballast resistor? I would
like to ditch mine, especially since after playing around with it the
past couple days it's now cracked. NAPA supposedly has
replacements, but maybe i don't even need one with Pertronix?