Re: [OMC-Boats] Bearings and tires

From: Peter Crowl <finboats@...>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 17:17:31 -0600

Wow - this summary is great - I, too, will nail it to the wall. Perhaps Phil
or Lee could add it to their sites as a Sticky.
My only concern is the preassembled 12" tire and rim sets. I just checked
Northern Tool and their load rating is 750.
Gemplers - 1045, Harbor Freight - 1045. Perhaps the larger tires dissipate
heat more readily making them less risky than a 9 at 1,100. But what do I
know?

Peter
in Denver