Re: [OMC-Boats] Longing for the good old days

From: jd <jdood@...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 09:24:11 -0700

HAHA - no kidding! Nevermind having a good description and ideally
a phone number, you'd think if someone is saavy enough to know how
to place an ad on craiglist for something they're selling, they would
be saavy enough to know that you need to have a photo or your dead in
the water. It's mind boggling how many people places ads without
photos.