Re: [OMC-Boats] List Option Changes

From: Nexi <ohnoitsnexi@...>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 10:05:12 -0700 (PDT)

First go here:

At the bottom of the page you'll see "Enter your address and password to visit the subscribers list:" Enter your subscribed e-mail address and the password you used when originally signing up for the list. Click "Visit Subscriber List"

A new page will load with a list of addresses. Find your address, should be in the right column, and click on it.

The next page will be your configuration page. Scroll down a bit to the subscription options section. Go to the blue box that says Digest Mode and put a tick in the off circle on the right. Now scroll down to the bottom and click submit changes.

You're all set!