Re: [OMC-Boats] Replacement value for 1967 Evinrude?

From: Justin DeSantis <duc1098desmo@...>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 13:49:17 -0500

I don't know how I could help, but I'd testify that I'd want at least
$3000 for my 67 Surfer. If putting that in writing would help, I'd be
happy to. That said, he doesn't get to put a price on his boat. If the
insurance comapny can find one in comparable condition for $1500 thats
what they have to pay. They only have to make you whole again. But if
they offer $1500 and a replacement is more than that, then they have
to pay what it takes to make you whole. I hope it works out.