Re: [OMC-Boats] parts for sale

From: mark <ccpanel@...>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 01:49:11 -0800 (PST)

stuff that i colleted when i had a 16' sportsman
1965 parts catoluge for 16' trailler
1965  sweet 16 parts cat w/490 stern drive
1965 parts cat w/90hp stern drive DU/DUE 12m
1966 OMC 200hp stern drive parts cat tu-14D
1964 service manual starflite 90hp

stuff that used to go with my 200hp 1966 rogue 19' boat;
19' boat trailer owners manual
1966 dealer service directory(locations)
1966 14, 16, 19 foot boat assembly instructions
1966 owners manual 200hp stern drive
1966 rogue owners manual

all manual are OEM NOT reprints