[OMC-Boats] parts for sale

From: mark <ccpanel@...>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 14:10:17 -0800 (PST)

I was cleaning the office(insert joke here) and found some OMC parts i want to sell.
i have a tach, a speedometer, and amp meter. based on the boat i had/sold-I believe they are all for a 65/66 evinrude sport with V4 or 2stroke. but i am not entirely sure abotu teh tach-that was my intention at the time but ...

i also found a bunch of clymer and other manuals specific to the sport and the other boats of that era.

email me directly for more info-make offer on any/all.

please email directly as i no longer subscribe to the emails-too busy.
mark