Re: [OMC-Boats] Thank you: 68 Surfer running great!

From: ANDY PERAKES <aperakes@...>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 21:47:19 -0400 (EDT)

Yup, I saw that on the pics in the link you sent and I stand corrected.  The only thing I'll add is that safety wasn't a significant factor in designs back then and any saftey features that did exist were largely after-thought add-ons.  I'm reminded of that every time I try to buckle the seatbelts in my '66 7-litre!