Re: [OMC-Boats] RV Anti-Freeze for winterizing?

From: Lee Shuster <Lee.Shuster@...>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 11:23:08 -0600

The manuals didn't show it because it was a dealer installed option. So not everyone has it. Way back in the mid sixties Tempo Products made a spring-loaded hose adapter that clamped around the water intake behind the propellor. Dealers usually just backed into a custom-built ramp filled with a couple feet of water, while others have use the garbage pail of 55-gal drum.

Lee