Re: [OMC-Boats] RV Anti-Freeze for winterizing?

From: Nexi <ohnoitsnexi@...>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 09:46:23 -0700 (PDT)

Now that my service manual finally arrived in the mail I can answer this question a bit differently. I was under the impression that everyone had the same hose port on their Sportsman 120. Apparently the hose port on my boat is home made because it's not shown in the manual. On page 1-2 Figure 1-1 #11 they show a Water Discharge (Above Water). On my boat that piece has a hose connection. When I want to run the boat out of water I hook up the house to that port. That's where I planned on putting the antifreeze in.