Re: [OMC-Boats] RV Anti-Freeze for winterizing?

From: Nexi <ohnoitsnexi@...>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 09:02:49 -0700 (PDT)

Here's a few pics of the connection I use for the hose. I did dump some
antifreeze in but it started coming out the exhaust ports pretty
quickly. At least I know there's no water in the stern drive. To fill
the engine itself I pulled a couple of the hoses and started pouring it
in, I still have a bit left to pour in but I got the process started. I'm going to keep pouring it into the engine until it starts coming out the petcock. That should keep the part of the engine below the petcock level from freezing up. I figure the antifreeze can't hurt.