Re: [OMC-Boats] Rochester 2GC

From: BLDFW <bldfw@...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 07:28:05 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Lee,

Ya, found that out when I went to check my manual.  Seems the V6 block on my Explorer is not original.  The serial number suggests it's a '64 vintage block.  Or.... maybe it is original but it's just an older block that was installed.  What's the likelihood of that?    In any case, the intake manifold is a two barrel with a 2GC carb.  Better a 2bbl than a 1, I think!

-Bill
Dallas, TX
1970 Evinrude Explorer - 155 Buick V6 - OMC Sterndrive
http://www.photobucket.com/evinrude_explorer