[OMC-Boats] Rochester 2GC

From: BLDFW <bldfw@...>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 16:18:10 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone have a manual that includes shots of a Rochester 2GC carb?  Turns out the orig carb my boat was a 2GC but the manual I ordered for the '65 outdrive reflects only the original 1bbl carb that came with the V6 that year.  Go Figure.

I could use some pics of the throttle linkage.  I've got my carb back together but just want to be sure I have it right.  Seems right but ya never know!

Thanks.

-Bill
Dallas, TX
1970 Evinrude Explorer - 155 Buick V6 - OMC Sterndrive
http://www.photobucket.com/evinrude_explorer