Re: [OMC-Boats] Rochester 2GC

From: Lee Shuster (lib1) <lib1@...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 07:50:26 -0600

Here's a webpage chart you might find helpful that I did quite awhile
ago:

http://www.hhscott.com/evinrude/stringer_models_72.htm

OMC used the Rochester "BC" single venturi carb on the 1964-1966
150 hp Buicks.

Starting in 1967 the went to the dual venturi 2GC and the engine
rating was changed to 155 hp.

Lee