[OMC-Boats] Volvo Conversion

From: Scott Veazie <scottveazie@...>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 15:37:21 -0700

Just for sake of generating conversation, has anyone ever considered converting over to a Volvo sterndrive setup? My 1965 OMC drive is working great, so I don't have any plans to change, but I was looking at the config, and a Volvo 280 drive combo might work. I'm sure you'd have to plug up the big hole and move the mounting down lower, but I wonder if it could be done.

~Scott

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Celebrate the moment with your favorite sports pics. Check it out.
http://www.windowslive.com/Online/Hotmail/Campaign/QuickAdd?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_QA_HM_sports_photos_072009&cat=sports