[OMC-Boats] temperature

From: Todd Dixon <todddixon@...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 05:02:26 -0700 (PDT)

I have recently acquired a '67 Johnson Reveler 155. Boat runs wonderful for sitting up for 12 years. We are in the midle of re-doing the interior. Installed a electric water temp. gauge, yesterday. Noticed the temperature was getting up around 180 degrees, running unit in a tub of water in the yard, the tattle tale is working fine also. Is this a normal range for what is basically a bench test. Planning to try it out in the lake this weekend, was hoping the temp. would be a little lower then. Any help would be appreciated.

Todd Dixon
todddixon@...