Re: [OMC-Boats] OMC how to and history of stern drives site?

From: LOUPALSKIP@...
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 10:38:30 EDT

Hey Scott,

Great idea! I for one agree with you and would really appreciate having a
reference tool something like what you are proposing. I'm not sure how I
could help, but I'm certainly willing to do what I can to do so.

Skip Redman
Buena Park, CA
1967 Sportsman 155

In a message dated 6/16/2009 9:50:20 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,