Re: [OMC-Boats] OMC how to and history of stern drives site?

From: Don Mandelas <dmandelas@...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 22:54:46 -0700

Scott

For the last couple of months I have been copying to my personal files every topic of discussion that has been emailed from this list. I have found the information in this forum extremely helpful in keeping my Omc Stern Drive unit working. I give many thanks to all the people in the past who have shared their OMC problems on this forum, and also I give many thanks to all the people who have shared their solutions to those OMC problems. During these past months I have received quite an education in regards to these OMC boats and their stern drive units.

However I have now so many documents in my files that I am losing track of information.

I guess At the time I saved the emails I was focusing on just getting the valuable information and not about a systematic method for saving it.

Also, I haven't been able to log onto Phil's Archives of the discussions.

If what your talking about is in regards to creating a web site where you will systematically archives valuable OMC information ...then I'm all for it!.

Don.