Re: [OMC-Boats] AGM Batteries

From: Michael Wolczyk <michael.wolczyk@...>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 07:09:40 -0400

Interesting. I have a Mazda Miata which uses the AGM, and they are a PITA.
Mazda has gone back to conventional. I have had very good luck with
conventional batteries in my boat (outboard). Got a used Delco in 1988 and
had it until 2003 (15+ years) when I switched it to a car I was selling.
Also still have the original battery in my 1996 Ford. Trick is to store
correctly and never let go dead.