Re: [OMC-Boats] 1967 OMC Outboard Power Tilt/Trim

From: Ian Torrey <itorrey@...>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 11:32:52 -0400

Thanks. I'll go and check them out :-)

________________________________

From: omc-boats-bounces@...
[mailto:omc-boats-bounces@...] On Behalf Of JACKASPADES
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2008 5:28 PM
To: Evinrude & Johnson Boats of the 1960's and 70's
Subject: Re: [OMC-Boats] 1967 OMC Outboard Power Tilt/Trim

try ebasicpower.com

On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 2:46 PM, Ian Torrey <itorrey@...> wrote:

Well, got my trim motor apart which was pretty rusted inside, cleaned it
up and got it running again, but it just doesn't have the power to lift
the outboard. If anyone has or knows of where I might find a used one of
these (with a reservoir end on the motor) it looks like that might be my
best route to go. At this stage I'm not prepared to pay the price for a
new one, at least until I've got some hours in on the motor.

Any ideas appreciated,

Ian